(WASHINGTON, DC) – NC-11 Congressional Representative Madison Cawthorn has named his district team, one that includes several staffers for former U.S. Congressman Mark Meadows and Michele Presnell, who formerly represented Haywood in the N.C. legislature.
• District Director Hal Weatherman, a former two-term chief of staff to Lt. Gov. Dan Forest and longtime chief of staff to former U.S. Rep. Sue Myrick.
• Regional representative and caseworker Michele Presnell is a former four-term member of the N.C. General Assembly, where she represented Yancey, Madison and Haywood counties and former member of the Yancey County Board of Commissioners.
• Regional representative and caseworker Drew West, former caseworker for former U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows and graduate of the University of North Carolina Asheville and lifelong resident of the 11th Congressional district.
• Caseworker Lisa Wiggins, a Hendersonville-based successful small business owner with an associate degree in elementary education and a bachelors’ degree in business administration.
• Office manager and caseworker Brianna McMinn, N.C. legislative liaison for the Western NC DWI Task Force and former western executive assistant for Sen. Chuck Edwards.
• Staff Assistant Katherine “Katie” Truitt, former staff assistant for former U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows.