The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College will offer a free Summer webinar series covering a wealth of essential topics for small business. From sessions on how to get a loan and how to set and manage goals to diving into the world of social media, there is something for every business, new or seasoned.
Seminars in the Sumer Series include:
- “How to Set & Manage Goals for Your Small Business” Wednesday, May 26, 12-1:15 p.m.
- “Increasing Profits Through Employee Engagement” Wednesday, June 2, 12-1:15 p.m.
- “Researching & Analyzing Your Market to Grow Your Business” Thursday, June 3, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- “A Small Business Guide to Surviving the Recovery” Tuesday, June 8, 5-6 p.m.
- “Creating Customer Profiles” Wednesday, June 16, 12-1:15 p.m.
In addition to virtual learning opportunities and workshops, The HCC Small Business Center provides one-on-one confidential counseling and resource referrals to current and prospective small businesses at no charge.
The road to small business ownership is nothing short of an adventure! Whether you are starting, growing, or stabilizing a small business, the Haywood Community College Small Business Center is here to assist you as you navigate the small business journey.
Visit SBC.Haywood.edu or call 828-627-4512 for additional information or to register today. Thinking about starting a business in Haywood County or growing an existing business? Take advantage of the programs, services, and resources provided by the Small Business Center.