Thinking of starting or growing an agribusiness? The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College will offer a free agribusiness webinar series 6-7 p.m., Thursdays, from Sept. 16 to Oct. 14.
The series is designed with the specific needs of current and prospective agribusinesses including farmers, value-added processors, beverage manufacturers, food service businesses and more in mind.
The Western Regional Small Business Center Network and EmPOWERing Mountain Food Systems are joining to present this series on enhancing a farm business. Attendees will gain insight into laws and regulations, farm taxes, how to create a newsletter and more. Learn more about resources available and tools needed to move your agribusiness forward. Each session will be presented by an experienced agribusiness or subject matter expert.
Webinars will include:
• Adding Agritourism to Your Farm Business, Sept. 16
• Farm Business Laws and Regulations, Sept. 23
• Forest Farming for Income, Sept. 30
• Farm Taxes Explained: Property, Equipment and Sales, Oct. 7
• Creating a Farm Newsletter, How to Use Constant Contact and Other Platforms to Engage Your Customers, Oct. 14
More information on the agribusiness webinar series can be found at haywood.edu/small-business-center/agribusiness-summit. Visit SBC.Haywood.edu or call 828-627-4512 for more information or to register.