The sixth annual Slingshots in the Smokies will once again be held at the Festival Grounds in Maggie Valley on Aug. 10 – 16.
This the first and the premier national event for Polaris Slingshots in the U.S.
To remain within the guidelines of Phase 2 of the state opening requirements, the event has been adjusted to include the following:
- • All vendors will be in attendance doing installs
- • Meet and greets will be allowed with social distancing in effect
- • Drive in movies for slingshots there will be featured
- • Controlled group rides will be eliminated. Two ambassadors will be on site each morning to hand out maps and help with coordinating smaller group rides
- • No food and beer vendors will be at the fairgrounds
- • No bands or music
- • No parade of slingshots.
Without these changes the Slingshots in the Smokies event would not be able totake place.
Bring all those slingshots into the fairgrounds, show them off, see vendors, and take rides.
Event organizers feel that the event will be a scucess, however, please be aware that, should the governor of North Carolina decide to walk back Phase 2 opening, then the event would have to be canceled.
The registration fee is $69 for a Slingshot and driver and $40 per passenge
Register for the event by visiting www.slingshotroadsters.com/events.