The community is invited to attend an information seminar on extended care planning from 1 – 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, at the Waynesville Branch Library auditorium.
The 45-minute presentation will cover the following topics:
• Why should people plan for an extended care event?
• What resources are available should care be needed?
• Will Medicare pay for this?
• Is Medicaid an option?
• If care is ever needed, who would be the caregiver?
• Can people stay at home — or is an assisted living facility a better option?
Each attendee will receive the “Step by Step: A guide to receiving long-term care.” This booklet addresses several the options available to an individual needing care along with helpful checklists and worksheets and is a great resource for the entire family.
This seminar will be presented by Tim Vannoy, CLU, ChFC, CFP. Vannoy is the Regional Sales Director with OneAmerica.
A light lunch will be provided; registration is required. Email: email@example.com to register for the seminar.
The Waynesville Branch Library auditorium is at 678 S. Haywood St., Waynesville.